We want to hear about the people behind your intranet! This November, tell us your story about how the people in your organization are impacted by your intranet and we’ll make a donation to the charity of your choice.
Grab your iPhone and record a short video of employees talking about what they like about their intranet, and we will donate $100 to your favorite charity.
Write a short story on how the intranet has impacted your employees and we will donate $50 to your favorite charity.
Here are some topics to consider for your intranet stories:
- How the intranet has helped to raise funds for charity or good causes
- Tell us how your intranet has impacted employees in your organization
- Who are the people behind your intranet? How do they interact with the site daily?
- What initiatives has your organization kicked off from the intranet?
- How has your intranet helped communicate your company vision to employees? What impact did this have on your company culture?
- Share employee stories or customer wins
- Focus on the people that make your intranet possible!
Get creative and have fun! Email your intranet stories and detailed charity donation information to Tara Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, November 30th at noon PST.
Stay tuned to our blog where we’ll highlight our favorite submissions and the list of all charities that received donations from Intranet Connections.
*Intranet Connections reserves the right to determine the validity of charitable organizations submitted for this contest.