Summary: Looking for fun ways to prepare your intranet for Halloween? Here are some ideas for how you can spookify your site on this sugar filled day.
Hallow’s Eve is approaching and with it comes many sugar highs and scary cries. It’s time to get your intranet in the spirit of things by applying the following 3 design tips! However, don’t just save your custom designs for Halloween. We have a variety of intranet design tips for day-to-day branding to Easter egg hunting.
1. Design a Halloween Intranet Theme
- Add Halloween images to the fixed width background
- Use bright Halloween or Autumn colors on the menu and widget boxes
2. Promote an Intranet Based Costume Contest
- Ask your employees what their favorite costume is, where they plan to celebrate Halloween or what candies they enjoy the most
Share your story: How do you use your site to engage employees during the holidays? Please comment below.
Continue to receive advice and real-world examples of successful social intranets by subscribing to our blog
Watch our intranet software in action – Request a Guided Intranet Tour.