Show that Leaders are People
Being the leader or the ‘face’ of the company can sometimes dehumanize you to your employees. You become woven into the fabric of the company. It is easy for employees to perceive an invisible barrier between themselves and the leaders. Eliminate those barriers by opening the lines of communication between all employees.
Empathize for Employee Engagement
Our guide explains how leveraging everyday intranet tools can help leaders better connect, collaborate and create with employees through:
- Executive Blogs: discussing company news and culture
- Employee Surveys: gauging employee satisfaction
- Employee Nominations: recognizing employees for terrific work
- Employee Anniversaries: appreciating an individuals tenure
- Employee Networking: communicating via employee walls
Executive’s Guide to Employee Engagement
Complete the form to receive your free Executive’s Guide to Employee Engagement on Your Intranet.