Intranet Connections out-of-the-box intranet software means you can self-deploy, on-premise and in-house without the need to hire expensive IT consultants or write any custom code.
All the features and functionality you will need in your intranet software is built-in, including intranet design, intranet applications, intranet widgets, intranet menus, intranet sites and much more.
Simple Web Server Requirements for Your Intranet:
|OS||Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2|
|Hard Disk Space||50 GB*|
* 4 GB acceptable if SQL server will reside on a separate server.
** 10 GB required for product installation. Additional space required for file uploads and search index
Other Notable Mentions for Your Intranet
- Recommended Browser Compatibility is with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer 9.0+
- Compatible with MSSQL (2005+), including Express
- Built-in Microsoft Active Directory Synchronization (Real-Time Integration)
- Simple Employee Single Sign-On Utility
- Built-in CSV People Import (if not administering Active Directory Integration)
- 1-Click Patch Upgrade Utility to Receive LIVE Product Code Stream
- Instant Intranet Analytics & Statistics with User Activity Tracking, Content Audits & Traffic Volumes
Have specific questions about our Web Server Requirements for your intranet? Please email us at email@example.com or call us directly at 604-924-9770.