Intranet Connections is an out-of-the-box intranet software which means you can self-deploy, on-premise and in-house without the need to hire expensive IT consultants or have to write any custom code.
All the features and functionality you will need in your intranet software is built-in, including intranet design, intranet applications, intranet widgets, intranet menus, intranet sites and much more.
Simple Web Server Requirements for Your Intranet:
|OS||64-bit Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016|
|RAM||8 GB (12 GB recommended)|
|Hard Disk Space||10 GB + required space for your uploaded files (uploaded files stored on web server not as BLOB values in DB)|
|Server||virtual or physical server|
|CPU||Quad core CPU (8 cores recommended)|
Other Notable Mentions for Your Intranet
- Recommended Browser Compatibility is with Firefox, Chrome and latest Internet Explorer (11+) version supported by Microsoft
- Compatible with MSSQL (2008 or higher), including Express
- Built-in Microsoft Active Directory Synchronization (Real-Time Integration)
- Simple Employee Single Sign-On Utility
- Built-in CSV People Import (if not administering Active Directory Integration)
- 1-Click Patch Upgrade Utility to Receive LIVE Product Code Stream
- Instant Intranet Analytics & Statistics with User Activity Tracking, Content Audits & Traffic Volumes
Have specific questions about our Web Server Requirements for your intranet?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 604-924-9770.